Celebrating the champions of flexible work in Australia!
Proudly supported by Rowdy Digital, the 2018 Champions of Flexible Working Awards showcases Australia’s leading individuals, teams, managers and organisations that are exemplifying flexible work.
The winners are:
- 2018 Champion of Flexible Work – GM Holden
- Leader Champion – Mark Bernhard, GM Holden
- Leader Champion – Fiona Jefferies, Diva Works
- Individual Champion – Linda Lee, Mercer Australia
- Team Champion – Unitywater, Organisational Development Team
- Large Business Champion - American Express
- Federal Government Champion - Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)
- Local Government Champion - City of Melbourne
- State Government Champion - Department for Environment and Water (SA)
- Not for profit Champion - Lifeline Canberra
- Small-medium enterprise Champion - LegalVision
What is a champion of flexible work?
A flexible work champion is a person, team or organisation that either:
- successfully works flexibly, or
- actively encourages people to work in ways that best supports them, their lives and their talents.
What is flexible work?
There are many different types of flexible work, both formal and informal, that support innovative, diverse and productive teams.
Flexible work can look like part-time, job-share, full-time flexible, compressed hours, working from home or remotely, career breaks, just to name a few. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ and it can take form of hours of work, patterns of work, or where work is undertaken.
Flexible work is important to many people, for many different reasons. It’s a win-win - supporting people to work in ways that allow them to achieve their best and organisations to reap the rewards.